Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happiness is...creating


More miracles. Got some more work- one more step on the way to sealing that big project.


The client is thinking about 5 different buildings and need to see how they fit into each one. I get to dream and draw and create, working inside the walls of each building. Turning and moving and twisting spaces until suddenly it clicks.


And fits.


I find myself dreaming of them and what their place will feel like when you finally walk into it. Thinking honey and oak and lemon and aqua. Soft spaces with rounded edges. Circles.


Crazy deadline with sore tired red eyes. But such fun and such an ease. God's grace to create.
.
Nice.


apple of my eye signature

2 Comments:

Lena said...

I so understand creating for me has been such a blessing- it's nice to have that outlet!

BTW I was going to tell you that your blog is taking FOREVER to load- I am not sure what it is because I have a fast computer and connection and I usually do not have problems.

Have a great day

Amy said...

Oh YUM! Sounds delicious. About the pink paint colour - the agony is that we live in a rental and rent out our place in Wellington. It is like sitting thirsty and looking at a glass of water and not being able to drink it. I think in colours and yet cannot slosh it about in the way I wish to. Oh well. If that's my only problem, can't be that bad, right?