Monday, November 2, 2009

The Bride

I am a bad and irregular blogger. This I know. I do have an excuse to offer though.... my wonderful friend and business partner got married on the weekend.

She has been very busy with wedding preparations and is now away on honeymoon so I have been REALLY busy with our design work. My life at the moment is design, play with My Small Man, design, eat, design, sleep, design, talk to my hubbie and so on. I love it and it's only for a few weeks but I haven't had any time to blog. Am I forgiven???

So I thought I would share a few pictures of the wedding. It's the only wedding I have been to where the entrance of the bride was greeted by wild applause and cheers. Joy overflowed and the wedding was exuberant. You could feel the presence of God. The bride looked absolutely gorgeous and the groom could not contain himself. It was perfect in every way.




The stunning bride







The very VERY happy groom








The two of us...just look at her eyes, joy just shining out!






Perfect!


apple of my eye signature

3 Comments:

Amy said...

Oh GORGEOUS!!!!!! Missed you Sammy but so know what its like to juggle :) Have a day of joy today xx

Sophie said...

how lovely!

sanjeet said...

what a great post
post free classifieds