Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snuggle buggle time


We went away with our friends M and E down south. M's Mum is a crazy fun-filled amazing woman of God who does huge things. She (said very casually) put on a medieval banquet for over 75 people on the weekend at her house. We loved it!




Pictures to follow.....but (much more importantly)




My Small Man came home with a bug caught off his friend Edie and had been so sick. Sick out of both ends! His first time. Must say, I don't mind being vomited on and changing liquid nappies as much as I thought I would. They are ok because they are his....go figure!




So we have spent two days snuggled up. He just wants to sit on me, snuggling in my arms and that's just fine with me. Everything else can wait. Work can fit in somehow around what he needs. I am his Mommy and he wants and needs me. Little arms reach out for me and his head drops back into my shoulder. Wormie comes up to hide his eyes and there are furious dummy sucking noises. A little haven of safety and comfort. Snuggle buggle time.




apple of my eye signature

4 Comments:

Jodi said...

Aw poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better soon!

Janna said...

He is so cute!!!! I'm praying he gets over his cold very soon.

Rebecca said...

aww poor lil guy...hope he gets better soon.

sanjeet said...

The photos are gorgeous!! How fun!
post free classifieds