Monday, July 13, 2009

Motoring!

I was in the office last week and was listening to the background music of complaining from the living room. I had dared to move out of his sight and this was simply not on. The complaining continued, I switched off...until WAIT A MINUTE!!! The complaining was coming closer! I popped my head out of the study as Mr Complainer popped his head around the living room door....


HE'S CRAWLING!!!

I was so proud I cried.

This is real crawling people. Up on all fours. None of this leopard crawl/ bum shuffle crawling. I am so proud and it's just SO CUTE!

We had to child proof the house this weekend and it actually didn't take that long. We are pretty relaxed about it and he's free to explore with a couple of exceptions. Like touching or sucking wires and touching the heater. The word "No" has suddenly surfaced and I can tell it's not going to be a popular word....
.



apple of my eye signature

2 Comments:

Widge said...

awwwl so cute! if he's anything like mine were he'll start pulling the washing off the clothes horse in no time :)

Janna said...

Awe!!! How exciting!! He so cute!!!